It has come to my attention that, despite having been given ten years to complete the task, Cyndi Howells has not yet finished compiling her list. Here are some tips for Cyndi that I hope will speed the process along.
- Forget genealogy and start listing phrenology websites.
- Ask that everyone quit creating genealogy websites until you can catch up.
- Stop wasting precious time sleeping, bathing, and clipping your toenails.
- Require that anyone submitting a link also submit to a Breathalyzer test.
- Put that eight-year-old son of yours to work!