Jasia at Creative Gene has kindly tagged me, which obliges me to divulge five things that you should know about me, but probably don't. Here goes:
- I'm a vegetarian who loves the smell of frying bacon.
- I once drove from Maine to Florida just to see three Grateful Dead shows.
- I have a master's degree in philosophy, but haven't read a book on philosophy cover-to-cover since leaving college.
- My handwriting is so bad that I sometimes have trouble reading my own signature.
- I went to England, France and Spain on a class trip when I was 15, and the only artwork I remember seeing is this painting.